Onegum is a 23 acre farm that has plenty of different things to do. When staying at Onegum Bed and Breakfast not only do you get a beautiful and comfortable place to stay but you also have access to the entire property to enjoy.
On Onegum you can:
- Collect your own eggs and fruit from the orchard behind the carriage that is also home to a few friendly ducks and chickens.
- Pat and feed the two Llamas, Ralph and Eliza.
- Stroll through the olive grove that is home to a flock of black Indian runner ducks and a flock of geese.
- Play with the friendly dog trio: Colin, Max and Grace.
- Catch yabbies from the dam for a gourmet afternoon snack.
- ...Or you could do none of this and just enjoy a nice glass of local wine on your veranda whilst looking at the majestic Stirling Ranges!